UNCDF is seeking applications from qualified technical partners (e.g. not-for-profit organization, or consulting firms) with the capacity to develop a mobile interactive application that can be used to train adolescent girls on critical topics related to reproductive health and financial education. In addition, the application needs to be linked to an e-wallet that will allow adolescent girls to save to reach their savings goals.
Minimum qualification criteria
- At least five years in operations
- Having conducted similar mobile applications in sub-Saharan Africa
- Provide written confirmation (annex 1) that the organization has reviewed the UNCDF Grant Agreement template (available upon request), and that is prepared to sign it by May 1st without revision to standard language
- Submit a complete application
Other requirements and qualifications
- Any type of organization (commercial for-profit firms, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations) is eligible to compete
- Evidence of the organization having completed similar assessments
- Previous experience building applications to the benefit of youth
- Previous experience in Uganda a plus
- Have confirmed human resources to cover all planned/required activities;
Structure of the Application
- The application should follow the template provided in Annex 1.
- Only applications that follow the Submission Format and include all the necessary documentation will be accepted.
Submission of the Application
- Applications and any consultation about this RFA should be submitted via email at email@example.com
- The subject line of the email should be: Mobile Application Developer for Uganda
- The deadline to submit the applications is April 21st, 2017 at 17.00 GMT
Deadline for submission: 21 April 2017 (Monday), 17:00 GMT